With Covid situation still around, there is no better time to train your doggy when you are stuck at home with plenty of time on your hands and the undivided attention of the family.
But have you ever tried to include your doggys on Training classes online?
In this day and age, everyone turns to the internet for help and education. You can receive high school and college degrees, trade school certifications, and even become a dog behaviorist or trainer online. Since it doesn’t look like The Virus is going away anytime soon, it’s the safest solution for a person to receive help. Traditional doggy training groups are providing indoor activities that won’t destroy your house, and helps address regression in even the best-trained pups.
But it isn’t just first time owners who would benefit from virtual doggy training. Some doggys may be going through a regression due to recent changes, like not being able to run around their favorite park. And virtual doggy training services provide a variety of options to help doggy owners with any and all behavioral issues as well.
Benefits of Online Virtual Doggy Training:
- Train from your own home and set your own schedule
- No traveling required/no travel costs
- Re-visit weekly online training sessions and receive feedback
- If your doggy was previously unable to take part in group classes due to anxiety or difficulty being around other dogs, you can now take part,
- It’s less distracting for your doggy– this is especially advantageous if your doggy is easily distracted by new people, places and other doggys,
- You can record the session so you can reference it later on.
- Whole family can get involved
- No missed classes
- Online access to highly skilled and certified Trainers
- Trainers use force free, reward-based training methods
Virtual Doggy Training Is A Money Saver.
Some trainers charge fees for traveling expenses when they come to your home, so the price tends to be expensive. Going to a training facility would cost you your time, gas and is usually expensive because it costs a lot of money to run the facility.
Having an online session instead of in-person training allows trainers to get out of the way, so that doggy parents can become the authority and “go-to” guy for their doggys.
How Does Virtual Online Doggy Training Work?
No fancy or expensive technology needed to do a virtual session. If you have a computer with a webcam or a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection, you’re set! After you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to your virtual classroom and instructions about how to access it. In addition to that, some classes have an online orientation webinar for you to watch as well as resources and handouts that you can access in preparation for the class.
A lot of people spend most of their time being online. By investing some of those hours in taking online doggy training courses, consulting with a trainer, asking for advice and/or viewing videos, you can help get a new doggy on the right track, and refresh an existing doggys training and obedience.